lepracetic

shhhh....this is my secret blog. you probably don't want to read this blog. i decided to make this blog to talk about the yucky things that happen to me, or that go through my mind, that I just can't share with other people.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

my ass is bleeding...

....yeah, so, i've been kinda sick for the last 3 days. woke up sick saturday, got worse sunday, took monday off, and now i'm here at work, but i feel like crap. its like a cold, but i feel feverish and a bit dizzy. no nausea, thankfully. but, over the weekend, i was very gassy and had to shite a lot. of course, every time i went, it was just a little. but, by the fifth time on saturday, i looked in the bowl when i was done, and it was all red. kinda like when you eat beets. i hoped it was because i was drinking pomegranite and blueberry juice (all i had left), but i learned the better when it came time to wipe. i shit soo much a cut my ass. not bad, just a little cut, but anyone who has experienced this before knows that it bleeds a good bit. blood in the toilet is weird looking. and now, every time i shite, it bleeds. great. i know it'll heal, but it puts yucky thoughts in my head about shit getting into my blood stream and all that.
the first time my little pooper ever bled was about 8 years ago. I was in the shower (this is weird to type out), cleaning the ol area, and felt what i thought was a dingleberry. so, i grabbed it with my thumb and first finger. OUCH. not a dingleberry. maybe a hemmoroid, i'm not sure. I've never had bad hemmoroids, like, really painful or nuthin, but sometimes the ass flaps hang out i guess. getting older is wierd. So, yeah, i grabbed, it hurt, and i bled for like a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home