lepracetic

shhhh....this is my secret blog. you probably don't want to read this blog. i decided to make this blog to talk about the yucky things that happen to me, or that go through my mind, that I just can't share with other people.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Grandma. I never stopped...

...when i was little, i used to pick my nose, all the time. And i ate it too. all the time. I remember how it tasted. (c'mon, be honest, when its winter and really cold and your nose runs uncontrollably, you end up tasting that, and its not bad). I remember my bitchy grandmother yelling at me, dragging me outside, scooping up a cup of dirt with a measuring cup, and yelling at me to just eat that, its the same thing. bitch.
i don't know when i stopped eating it, but i did. years ago.
but
i still pick my nose
all the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home