lepracetic

shhhh....this is my secret blog. you probably don't want to read this blog. i decided to make this blog to talk about the yucky things that happen to me, or that go through my mind, that I just can't share with other people.

Friday, February 10, 2006

it fused shut!

..so, my little friend who was chafing yesterday. I went home and put on tight underwear that i bought for yoga, to keep the little fellow in place. it worked pretty well. when i checked him out last night, he had a black line along the left edge of the hole. i couldnt tell if it was scab or just from the black underwear.

anyways, i woke up this morning and checked him out, and he was fused shut. weird. so, i gave him a little squeeze around the hole. no pain, but some clear liquid bubbled at each end of the hole. don't know if it was healing fluid, or just normal nightly emissions trapped by the fusing. so, i got him open, cleaned him off, peed, and all seems to be well. he's a little sensitive, but i think he's gonna be okay.

phew

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Aaron Dietz said...

That's a relief....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home