lepracetic

shhhh....this is my secret blog. you probably don't want to read this blog. i decided to make this blog to talk about the yucky things that happen to me, or that go through my mind, that I just can't share with other people.

Monday, February 20, 2006

congratulations..

to aaaaaaaaaaron. You, so far, are the only one that i know of to discover this, my yucky blog. you poor poor man!

ok, so, for this week. The spot on my left nostril (no, MY left), basically, the end of the nostril flap, where it meets the round end of the nose, at the top. that spot. it hurts. i don't know why. this happens sometimes, i'm guessing i have a zit in there. i'm thinking its from all the picking, but i dont know. all i know, is, it hurts to the touch. OUCH.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Michelle, the moon rabbit said...

HAY DAMNIT!! TAKE "THE MAN" DOWN!!!

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/w_high.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home